Your Restore Webinar Resources
Are you ready to build your foundations to sleep well for a healthy brain and body?
Step 1: Download your Restore handout
As a lawyer and health and wellbeing coach, I know behaviour change is hard. That’s why I’ve designed this handout to help you start!
Use the handout to write down one almost-impossibly-small next step you’ll take!
Step 2: What will it take for you to achieve the vision of your best self?
Sign up to my newsletter
I post no more than twice a month, and you’ll receive my tips and insights into how you can thrive in the way nature intended.
Extra stress-free bonus
If you want to sign up to my newsletter, AND receive my three top tips to feel less stressed during the week, sign up below!
Work with me
If you’re looking to experience the change that you want in your life, but you can’t find the time or means, speak to me to see how we could work together.
If you lead a stellar team, but see the cost of that success on your team’s wellbeing, find out how Deal Team Support, could help you close the gap between the current productivity and wellbeing of your team, and where you want it to be.
Creating your success, but without the burnout
In today’s webinar, I touched on some of the foundations for good sleep, and optimal health.
This article will help you understand how these foundations can help you thrive without the burnout.
Work with me in a group
I’ve launched in collaboration with my colleague, Laura Gilchrist, The Growth Circle.
- Are you a leader who wants to be better equipped to stay balanced amidst the uncertainty?
- Do you know that you’ve been pushing a little too hard to keep everything afloat and need some space to step back and take stock?
- Are you bone tired with being positive for your team or organisation?
If so, then our Staying Grounded programme may just be for you!
It will equip you to keep calm in these times of chaos so that you can be the best leader possible. And it starts on 21 October!
Early bird pricing has ended, but if you email me, I’ll extend our early bird pricing to you!
We are creating a safe and supportive community that will equip you to take this crisis and turn it into opportunity for growth, change and new hope.
Step 3: Resources for better sleep
In this webinar, I mentioned websites, apps and gadgets that can help you with the foundations for sleeping well.
As I mentioned in the webinar, I don’t receive any financial incentives to share these resources with you. I use them myself and find them helpful for me. They may not work for you, but I encourage you to be inspired and experiment in creating your foundations for success!
- Satchin Panda is an expert on circadian rhythms and the importance of timing of your meals.
- Matthew Walker focuses on the neuroscience of sleep, and why we sleep.
- Dr Michael Breus also known as the Sleep Doctor.
- If you’re a parent of young kids, Dr Craig Canapari has a wealth of knowledge and tips.
Manage your stress
- 4-7-8 breathing: great for managing anxiety, depression and falling back asleep if you wake up in the night.
- Meditation: in addition to apps like Dan Harris’s Ten Percent Happier and Calm, Jack Kornfield and Deepak Chopra are great resources.
- If you’re looking for a programme that demystifies meditation and allows you to become a life-long practitioner without resorting to guided recordings, you could try Ziva Online.
- Use a pomodoro timer to remind you to get out of your chair (or sofa) every 25-30 minutes.
Food impacts your sleep
- Find out more about a real food diet that’s made of whole foods that are nutrient dense and anti-inflammatory from Chris Kresser and Sarah Ballantyne aka The Paleo Mum.
- If you want a copy of the 30-day reset plan I mentioned in the webinar, get in touch for your free copy.
Mastering light and darkness
- The Human Charger: a mini, portable SAD device that’s also good for jetlag.
- Sauna Space: near infra-red lights to boost your mitochondria.
- f.lux: reduce blue light from your computer screens.
- TruDark: yellow/amber- and red-tint glasses to reduce blue light exposure
- Ooler: to maintain your bed at a cool (or warm) temperature